At Edmont, we are renowned for exquisite, beautifully finished joinery. With this in mind, we are proud to have expanded our product offering, to include luxury solid surface manufacture including HI-MACS®, KRION™ and DuPoint Corian®
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is fully equipped for the design and production of bespoke solid surfaces, from beautiful bars and counter tops through to one-off furniture items and even exterior cladding.
Whether you are looking for a one-off design with exceptional quality, a quirky statement piece or a high-end look on a cost-effective budget, we can work with you to provide a solution.
Our solid surfaces have a range of benefits, including:
- Easy to clean and maintain – when properly cleaned, it won’t support the growth of mould or mildew
- LGA certified for hygienic properties (stability against bacteria and fungi according to European standard DIN EN ISO 846)
- Durable and long-lasting, withstanding knocks that would damage surfaces like drywall and laminate
- Easily renewed and repaired
- GREENGUARD Certified® as low VOC-emitting material
- Stain resistant
- Slip resistant
The ultimate solid surface material…
Stunning to look at and luxurious to touch, Corian is available in a wide range of colour, pattern, tone and translucency options and is virtually seamless.
The new generation solid surface…
Krion is exceptionally flexible and durable, with Euroclass B1 fire resistance as standard. Made of two-thirds natural minerals, it is an excellent alternative to Corian for high-end installations.
With similar properties to KRION and Corian, including renewability, strength, luxury and modern look and feel, HI-MACS is an excellent alternative especially where budget is a key priority.