At Edmont, we are aware of our environmental responsibilities and impacts and aim to conduct every aspect of our operations in accordance with the latest environmental policies.
Our Environmental Management System complies with the ISO 14001 standard and we work towards continuous improvement and effectiveness.
As part of embedding environmental responsibilities into our management structures and company culture, we take the following aspects strongly into account:
• Working to reduce our energy consumption and the creation of waste. Consumables are reused or recycled whenever possible.
• Commitment to the responsible sourcing of products and services from our supply chain.
• Staff are trained to recognise and manage the environmental impacts associated with their work. We learn from others and share ideas.
• Support voluntary and charitable action that encourages sustainable development.
• Compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and obligations.
Wood and wood-based products form a significant part of our operations. As part of our commitment to the environment, Edmont ensures responsible procurement including sourced timber.
Our FSC certification (no: C011423) is your assurance that the wood and wood-based products we use are made from, or contain, wood from FSC certified forests or from recycled waste.